top of page


We report any signs of sett disturbance or interference along with evidence to authorities and agencies like the local Rural Crime Team and the RSPCA. 

We monitor planning applications (currently in the Hart District Council, Rushmoor Borough Council and East Hampshire District Council areas) so we can inform planning authorities and developers where badgers and their territories will be affected by a development. We then work closely with those organisations to ensure mitigation and that badger welfare is protected. 

We keep our ear to the ground and network with other parties about any cull license applications granted for areas in Hampshire and will agitate lawfully to disrupt cull activity on our patch. 

Where resources permit, we try to offer a road traffic response service to assist injured badgers and cubs which may be at risk from a parent being killed on the road.  Please help us by reporting any badger or sett sightings, RTC victims or by becoming a member.

Carlton Road 7 4.10.22.jpg
bottom of page